En este video aprendemos unos phrasal verbs muy comunes con “put”. We hope you enjoy and learn a lot!
- Can you put the milk in the fridge please?
- Put your coat on. It’s very cold.
- Put your shoes on! let’s go!
- Can you put your cigarette out please
- Put it out!
- I need to do some ironing. I keep putting it off.
- His breath put me off.
- If you live in England, you just have to put up with the bad weather.
- Put it down! Put that down now!
- Stop putting me down!
- Excuse me! Can you put your phone away!
- Put a sock in it